๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ




 Hello everyone!!

first, let me introduce myself, my name is ๐™‰๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™– ๐™‰๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ผ๐™ข๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™–, you can call me ๐™‰๐™–๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™–. I was born in ๐™น๐šŠ๐š”๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŠ, ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šข ๐Ÿผ๐š๐š‘, ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ. I'm 17 ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ. Now i'm a senior highschool student. I was in 12th grade. My hobby is singing and i really like listening to music.My favorite color is black. I live at Jakarta.My height is 155 cm and my weight is 45 kg.I am the second child of two siblings

So yeah, that's all I guess from my blog intro. Thank you for reading. Nice to meet you and see you <3


video introducing myself :

https://youtube.com/shorts/n2nJpV4TIeI?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/12RQg6-Kntk?feature=share



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

๐“”๐”๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ฃ๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฝ

๐๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ง๐ฌ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ญ๐ž๐ฆ ๐“๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ

questions about descriptive text